Do you want to boost your business growth through successful bids, tenders and proposals? Then why not watch our latest Webinar focused on how you can make quick changes to improve your bids and win more public contracts.
Bidding and tendering for new contracts is becoming increasingly competitive. This Webinar focused on how you can improve your bid win rate by adopting proven strategies and tactics.
The session is led by David Gray, managing director of AM Bid and covers a range of key hints, tips, ideas and proven strategies covering:
- How to identify the right contract opportunities to bid on and when not to bid
- Who is evaluating your tender, and why this is important
- How to make your bid stand out
- The importance of bid strategy – Client Hot Buttons, Win Themes and USPs
- How to use strategic clarification questions
- Bid Own Goals and how and why to get started
- Bid and Tender surgery – an audience Q&A
He also outlined what SMEs need to do to get started to achieve public sector bidding success and win their share of these lucrative contract opportunities along with details of our online training programme Ultimate Tender Coach.
This is a must for all those looking for help to take your business to the next level.