Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is looking to procure provision for Liverpool City Region residents using a proportion of its devolved Adult Education Budget (AEB).
The Provider will deliver education and training provision for adults aged 19 and over that are resident in Liverpool City Region, comprising of people with an address in the local authority area of Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral.
The support to be provided by the Provider may include a range of skills provision from entry level up to Level 3 (for 19-23 year olds) depending upon learner eligibility which may be fully funded or co-funded by the learner.
The AEB provision broadly groups into the following categories:
Priority provision areas including:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Education and vocational skills support for employed people
- Skills support for unemployed and economically inactive people
- English and maths GCSE and functional skills up to Level 2, for those aged 19 and over who have not achieved a GCSE grade 4-9;
- Provision to support progression up to a first full Level 2, or a first full Level 2, for those aged 19 to 23; and
- First full Level 3 for those aged 19 to 23; and
- Digital Skills at Entry Level or Level 1 for those with low or no digital skills
For specialist bidding assistance for this opportunity, please contact AM Bid on 0800 043 0495 or email: email@example.com.
Contract Notice available at: Adult Education Budget