We are delighted to announce that AM Bid Services have now launched onto Twitter. You can find and follow us @AMBidServices.
Speaking of AM Bid Services’ launch onto Twitter, Managing Director Andrew Morrison said:
“AM Bid Services stands ready to help businesses, large and small, with the bid process and ensuring that their bids are as good as they can be. Twitter is an exciting new platform for us to continue doing this. We are really looking forward to interacting with our followers with an interest in bidding as well as building new and maintaining current business relationships.
I am particularly looking forward to holding regular LIVE Q&A sessions and welcoming any bid-related questions our followers may have”.
5 reasons why you should follow @AMBidServices
- We’ll share with you practical, useable tips on How to Bid and Win!
- We’ll be signposting you how to effectively choose win themes when putting together your bid
- We are set to host interactive LIVE Q&As with AM Bid Services Director Andrew Morrison in the coming weeks answering all your bid-related questions (Keep your eyes peeled for further details to be announced soon!)
- We’ll be posting more helpful information on the all-important changes to Procurement Legislation that come into force in Scotland from 18 th April onwards
- All our details on how you can get in touch with us are visible on the @AMBidServices and we look forward to tweeting from you soon
Follow us today @AMBidServices