AM Bid Services Ltd started trading in October 2014. We provide bidding consultancy services including Bid Writing, Bid Review, Bid Strategy, Bid Training and Commissioning. Our customers include FTSE-100 companies, large national companies, SMEs and small businesses. Our first year saw turnover of £85k and we are keen to substantially increase this.
AM Bid Services is one of the few Scottish bidding companies and there are many opportunities to grow the business. As our Director can call upon up to 8 freelance Bidding Associates, there is capacity for taking on significant additional work.
This placement role will include a range of Business Development activities, including:
- creating a contact database
- attending conferences and events and making contacts with prospective customers to advise them about our services
- designing a Newsletter and web page content
- designing an e-mail campaign for employer’s 2,200 LinkedIn contacts
- accompanying employer to pitch meetings
- maximising the company’s Chamber of Commerce membership
- working (at times) on live bids and writing content
- reviewing, editing and improving documents
• Demonstrable increase in new business opportunities for AM Bid Services Ltd
• Established contact database
• 50% increase in web page content (currently we have 34 web pages)
• Career development goals for the placement to be discussed and agreed with employer graduate along with a plan on how to achieve them
The role will be home based, although there will be weekly face-to-face meetings including briefing and training as well as daily phone catch-ups with the employer.
- The candidate should have graduated with a relevant degree and have an interest in Business Development and Marketing.
- Sound IT skills are essential with a good understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- The candidate will be highly motivated and confident.
- The candidate must be well presented and able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- As this is a working from home role it is essential the candidate has access to PC/laptop and broadband
- It would be an advantage but not essential if the candidate had an interest or experience in bid/creative writing.
- The candidate should be interested in pursuing a career in B2B.
This is a paid placement for an initial 8 weeks with a strong opportunity for extension. The employer is keen to take on someone willing to become a key player in the business. This role would offer the successful candidate great networking opportunities and fantastic experience in business development and marketing.
The deadline for this role is Sunday 29th November with interviews to be held on Tuesday 15th December 2015.
To apply, please click on the link below: